The tote bag has become one of the most fashionable and useful accessories in the world. Everyone from businessmen and women to celebrities and fashion icons can now be spotted with one on their arm, and who can blame them? Totes provide a handy, environmentally friendly alternative to plastic bags, as well as an affordable carrier for books, electronic devices, and other personal items.
The tote bag is perhaps the most versatile accessory of the modern world, and there seems to be no end to what the humble tote bag can offer us
Tote bags are not only Eco-friendly and durable – they also come in a whole range of different colours, sizes and designs to suit every style. People buy Tote bags for many different reasons: they can be filled with gifts and given as a present, handed out as wedding favors, given as freebies at promotional events, or used by students, teachers and workers to carry necessary supplies.
Whether you’re looking for a personalized grocery bag, a place to stash your tablet device or a collection of printed totes for a promotional event, rest assured that we're here to help you design the perfect bag for your needs.
Choose Your Tote
Personalized Tote bags are a great way to promote events, market a business or simply show off your unique style. Made with long-lasting quality materials, our Tote bags can be printed with any logo, design or slogan to help you get your message across. First things first, let’s start by helping you choose your bag style, fabric and colour so you can get customizing.
Materials and Fabrics
Here is a quick background on some of the materials we use to help you make the right choice.
• Canvas/Cotton: Cotton and canvas are two of the most called-upon fabrics for tote bags. These bags are designed to last, comprised of organic materials that can easily be washed. They are perfect for daily, heavy-duty use.
• Jute: Made out of natural vegetable fibers, jute is one of the most eco-friendly materials out there. The unique fabric is both extremely durable and attractive in appearance, making it a top-seller in our online store. These bags are designed for daily use and are fully biodegradable.
• Non-Woven Polypropylene: One of the least expensive, most durable materials, polypropylene is often used for promotional bags. It is made partly from recycled plastic and can be used multiple times.
• PVC: PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) is one of the most used plastics in the world. Often used in construction, it is a strong but lightweight plastic that gives bags a softness and flexibility. Our clear PVC bags are perfect for sporting events, marketing promotions and other wholesale orders.
Before you choose the style of your tote bag, you need to decide on its primary function. For example, if you’re going to be using your tote frequently for shopping or transporting your possessions, then you’ll want to choose a bag with pockets, an internal lining and perhaps durable handles to suit consistent use. You will also need to make sure the bag is washable (i.e. made from cotton or canvas).
On the other hand, if your totes are for a promotional event, appearance and affordability will be the most important factors in your decision. Let’s look at some of our different tote styles and the functions they serve.
We offer several different style tote bags, many of which are made from recyclable materials. Our bags come in a variety of sizes, some with reinforced handles, inner or outer pockets and different closure options. Whether you’re looking for a slick, promotional bag or a trendy canvas tote, we’re sure to have the right product for you.
Here at Eorange.sg, we use state-of-the-art printing equipment to give each and every one of our products a professional finish. Our range of printing options and easy-to-use online tools make customization simple, helping you to achieve the perfect look for your tote bag. Here are some of the imprint methods we use for our customized totes.
• Screen Printing: This technique is best for bags with large designs that require one or two solid colours. It is a cost-effective method for large batch orders on plastic or fabric totes.
• Digital UV Printing: UV printing is mainly used on plastic to create high-quality images, logos and text. This method offers a lower production time and a professional result, but it is not compatible with fabric tote bags.
• Embroidery: Our embroidery service is ideal for corporate logos and other simple designs and allows for up to 16 different thread colours, adding an air of professionalism.
• Digital Direct to Garment (DTG): DTG printing is similar to printing on paper, in that it allows for unlimited colours and fine detailing, allowing us to print photographs and detailed designs onto fabric. This method is best for single tote bags and small batch orders.
• Heat Transfers: The heat transfer method is one of the most cost-effective techniques, and it's perfect for simple designs with two or three colours. Our heat transfers won't crack, peel or fade, and they are extremely durable for long-term use.
• Sublimation: With sublimation, you're not limited to one or two design areas – you can print detailed designs all over your bag if you want to. There are extensive colour options and maximum detail, but you are limited to options in terms of material. Typically, only polyester materials can be sublimated, and fabric needs to be light in colour for the process to work.
• Debossing: This is when an image, logo or text is imprinted onto an item, creating a depressed effect. You can either leave the debossed area untouched or fill it in with your desired ink colour. This method is perfect for leather, faux leather and other synthetic materials.
Customize Your Tote Bag Today
With a large variety of materials and styles to choose from, a tote bag is a perfect solution for anyone looking for versatility, durability and value. When considering which tote bag to buy, make sure to weigh the pros and cons of each material and style, and take into consideration the colours, imagery, text and printing style that will make your tote bag stand out. Lastly, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team should you require any assistance.